Ayurvedacharya Dr. Govind Rajpoot PhD
Orginially from India and laced with doctorate degree in the field of Geology, I developed knowledge of traditional medicine and Ayueveda from my father at a very young age. Later to pursue my passion in holistic healing, I joined my teacher Mahant Dátá Saheb and Vaidhya Anant Ojha. Their teaching further sharpen my skills and empowered me to make an impact in others life by lowering the burden of disease and illness and giving them more control on their health and well being.
We have initiated a three-year study program in Ayurveda in 1998 and started a acdemy in the name of Dhanvantri Institute. This institute impart knowledge covering various field of Ayurveda like Sankhya Darshan, Moulik siddanta, Sharir kriya vigya, Yoga and Pranayam, Dravya Guna, Panchakarma, Data Snehan massage, Pariksha, Nidan and Chikitsa. We teach our student variety of treatment inclusive of customized herbal remedies and therapeutic massages. Till date we have extented our knowledge to more than 800 students who has been working in different geographical location to spread this rich inheritance.
With this extensive experience, I have developed a new ayurvedic massage technique, Dátá Snéhan. This technique is accredited in the Czech Republic at the Private Education Facility of Stanislav Flandera. The Snehan massages infact hides complete Panchakarma.
We also run a short term Ayurveda friends program all over the country to spread awareness and educational services about Ayurveda. It includes several classes, Ayurveda cooking, Yoga, pranayam, Ahar Vihar etc. to promote wellbeingness. This program has been running by students who have passed the three years diploma course at about 250 places in Czech Republic.
For the benefit of the society, I have taken a task to translate the Charaka Samhita and Shushurut Samhita into Czech Now it is availble for free online reading. This assignement will help young generation to understand the benefit of inexpensive medicie for not only healing physical ailment but also working on mind.
1. Ayurveda Center in Prague – Teaching theory and practicales (panchakrma) since 1998
about 800 students have passed a three years Diploma course.
2. Ministry of education Government of Czech Republic acreditated Ayurveda masaze therapy DATA SNEHAN in 2001, which include complete panchakarma.
3. Established: Member of board of directors in NGO, Ayurvedic Consortium of Europe (ACE.) http://www.ayurvedaeurope.com
4. Research work: We have Ayurveda hospital called „Ayurveda Spa Sedmihorky“ Working on bridging between ayurveda and alopathic practionary methods, for example ECG in Pranchkarma with Cardiologists.. The building in is forest over 600 m2. 10 beds and 8 rooms for consultancy, diagnosis, lab (for mala pariksha), snehan kriya, svedan kriya, vaman and virechan, common hall.
5. ONLINE READING of Caraka Samhita, Sushrut Samhita, Kashyapa samhita in all european
6.Joint program with Yoga and Ayurveda Open University, Tapovan France.
7. Ayurveda world map http://www.ayurveda-ashram.com/map/
Dátá snéhan massages , Ayurveda and Yoga, Introduction to Ayurveda, Ayurveda and Pranayam, Ayurveda Manovigyan, Sharir rachna and kriya vigyan, Nidan and Chikitsa 3 parts, Tridosha, Nadi pariksha, Ayurveda Pediatri, Marma Vigyan, 16 branches of Ayurveda, Ayurveda papersky I and II, Ayurveda cook book, Dravya guna vigyan, Bhuta vidhya, Nothing and All , Ayurveda herbs, Bhagavad gita, Indian fables,
Journals – Ayurveda Festivals 2002, 2003, 2004
In French, Deutch and Czech – Ayurveda illustrations
We import about 45 ayurvedic herbs to make decoction.
We have a RAS SHALA, where we make Taila, Ghrata, Avaleha, Arista, Asava and a few Bhasmas
M.Sc. – 1985 Department of Geology, Rajasthan University, India
PhD. – 1993, Academy of Science, Prague, Czech Republic